Police log for Oct. 25, 2012

Someone assaulted a female at 107 Colburn Point at 3:09 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person grabbed the victim’s arms, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle at 1720 Fordham Blvd. between 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a backpack, a laptop computer, a TI-89 calculator and a The North Face jacket, all valued at $2,270, reports state.

Someone was harassed at 106 N. Elliott Road at 1:36 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person followed the victim in a vehicle, reports state.

Someone communicated threats at 1001 S. Hamilton Road at 4:51 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim received a threatening call, reports state.

Someone stole items from the Harris Teeter at 310 N. Greensboro St. between 8:25 p.m. and 8:27 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole five packages of steak, reports state.

Someone reported a lost dog at the CVS at 200 N. Greensboro St. at 1:32 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person said he left his 7-week-old black and white pit bull in the car while he ran into CVS for a minute. When he returned, the dog, whose name is Coco, was missing, according to reports. The victim believes someone reached into the car and stole the puppy, reports state.