Police log for Oct. 29, 2012

Someone used counterfeit money at a bar at 120 E. Franklin St. between 1 a.m. and 11:33 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was robbed at gunpoint at 806 Old Pittsboro Road at 11:20 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. About $380 in property was stolen, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence and stole property at 121 Stinson St. between 7:30 p.m. and 11:03 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a $600 tablet, a $20 tablet charger and a $200 digital camera, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence and stole property at 2139 Old Oxford East between 7:30 a.m. and 7:10 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a $450 cellphone, a $100 cellphone charger and a $750 laptop, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 609 Shelton St. between 8:15 a.m. and 3:35 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone stole a bicycle from 101 Cobb St. between 8:29 p.m. and 8:32 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone stole a sandwich from 101 E. Weaver St. at 12:43 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The sandwich was returned to Weaver Street Market and the person was trespassed from Carr Mill Property, reports state.