Police log for Oct. 30, 2012

Someone was assaulted at Top of the Hill Restaurant and Brewery at 100 E. Franklin St. at 1:03 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Someone threw glass from a balcony and hit the victim, reports state.

Two people were fighting at 131 W. Rosemary St. and Pritchard Avenue at 2:25 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was headbutted and his nose was broken, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 4 Clark Court at 3:03 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a laptop, valued at $1,000, and diamond jewelry, valued at $300, among other items, reports state.

Someone vandalized a church education building at 110 N. Elliot Road between 4:30 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Swastikas were spray painted on the building, reports state.

Someone stole packs of Lance crackers at 502 W. Main St. at 4:33 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone was assaulted at the Wendy’s at 100 S. Greensboro St. between 3:05 a.m. and 3:07 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone damaged property at 900 Old Fayetteville Road at 9 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person turned over a desk and damaged the wall, reports state.