Police log for Nov. 20, 2012

Someone was assaulted at 147 E. Franklin St. at 1:22 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person headbutted the victim in the face, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle at 1749 Dobbins Drive between 4:30 p.m. Sunday and 5:58 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a radio, valued at $225, reports state.

Someone was assaulted with a deadly weapon near Sunset Drive and Starlight Drive at 6:39 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was stabbed with a knife, reports state.

Someone reported a stolen wedding ring at 405 Smith Level Road between noon on Nov. 10 and 5 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The ring was valued at approximately $1,500, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle at 602 Jones Ferry Road between 3:30 p.m. and 3:53 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole an iPod, two cordless drill sets and three bottles of prescription medicine, reports state.

Someone was assaulted at Lake Hogan Farms between 8:30 p.m. and 9:11 p.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person was walking his dog with his wife when a black lab attacked their dog. The person tried to pull the black lab off when the other man grabbed him with both hands and told him to let go, reports state.