Police log for Nov. 6, 2012

Someone reported a peeping Tom at 1060 W. N.C. Highway 54 Bypass at 1:05 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was peeping into the window of the victim, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 326 W. Rosemary St. at 2:22 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged a card reader and ran from police, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 506 Whitaker St. at midnight Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person entered the vacant residence through a window, reports state.

Someone was assaulted at 175 E. Franklin St. between 9:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim alleged the suspect struck them in the face and choked them, reports state.

Two people fought at 125 W. Franklin St. at 11:12 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A dog was bitten by an animal at 1401 N. Greensboro St. at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. A person was walking their dog, Coco, when two brown dogs ran up to them. One of the dogs bit Coco on the left hip, reports state. A veterinary doctor examined Coco’s wound, and police told the person to keep the dog isolated, reports state.

Someone injured property at 302 N.C. Highway 54 at 10:43 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.