Police log for Jan. 22, 2013

Someone possibly heard gunshots at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 2:05 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was assaulted at 128 E. Franklin St. at 10:09 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Two people were involved in a fight, and one of the people attempted to assault a third person, reports state.

Someone was drinking while underage at 100 W. Franklin St. at 12:52 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was found intoxicated in the bathroom of Qdoba, reports state.

Someone trespassed at 100 W. Franklin St. at 2:20 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a chicken burrito from Qdoba, valued at $7, reports state. The burrito was later recovered, according to reports.

Someone lost property at 101 N.C. Highway 54 between 7 p.m. Jan. 15 and 5 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person reported a lost wallet, reports state.

Someone stole a bicycle from a porch at 105 Milton Drive at 3:25 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone was stopped for possessing stolen goods on N.C. Highway 54 at 12:47 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.
The person had green street signs in his truck. The signs were taken from roads in Chatham and Orange counties off Jones Ferry Road, reports state.