Police log for Feb. 12, 2013

Someone vandalized a car at 207 W. Cameron Ave. between 1:10 a.m. and 10:31 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The front window of the driver’s side of the vehicle was shattered, reports state. Damage to the car was valued at $200, according to reports.

Someone reported a suspicious vehicle on Frances Street at 11:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. An unfamiliar and occupied vehicle was spotted in front of a residence, reports state.

Someone vandalized a vehicle at 112 Ivy Brook Lane between 11 p.m. Saturday and 5:35 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threw eggs at the 2012 Honda Civic, causing $100 worth of damage to the trunk lid paint, reports state.

Someone broke and entered at a residence at 110 Ashley Forest Road between 8:30 p.m. Saturday and 4:05 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person kicked in a front door and a bedroom door and stole property, reports state. Stolen items, collectively valued at $747, included a drum machine, a PlayStation 2, a piano, a Duraflame heater and several video games and DVDs, according to police reports.

Someone made harassing phone calls and texts at 2018 Markham Court at 8 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person continued making the calls and texts after being told to stop, reports state.