Police log for Feb. 21, 2013

Someone shoplifted at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 5:24 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was trespassed from Food Lion, reports state.

Someone was threatened at 321 W. Cameron Ave. at 2 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threatened the victim with a sexual motive, reports state.

Someone stole a stop sign at the intersection of Cobb and Lloyd streets at 4:22 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

An animal bit someone at 505 E. Poplar Ave. between 2 p.m. and 2:27 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone reported chickens running loose at 101 Hillcrest Ave. at 10:55 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. Upon arrival at the scene, Carrboro police advised the resident to acquire the proper permits for the chickens, as well as erect a suitable pen, reports state. The resident told police he would erect a pen after the snow stopped, according to reports.

Someone assaulted a female at 605 Oak Ave. between 12:40 p.m. and 12:50 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 206 Oleander Road at 4:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone communicated threats at 500 S. Greensboro St. between 9:32 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.