Police log for Feb. 26, 2013

Someone reported a runaway at 1749 Dobbins Drive at 2:48 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The child went missing between 1:52 a.m. and 2 a.m. Friday, reports state. The child was found shortly after the call was dispatched, according to reports.

Someone assaulted a female at 516 W. Rosemary St. at 2:24 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized property at the Mediterranean Deli restaurant at 410 W. Franklin St. at 5:05 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke three flower pots, reports state. The flower pots were valued at $25, according to reports.

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 611 Long Leaf Drive between 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person entered the residence through an unlocked door and stole a laptop computer and change, reports state. Stolen items were valued at $950, according to reports.

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 100 Melville Loop between 6:49 p.m. and 7:09 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stolen items were valued at $1,455 and included two televisions, two laptop computers and a piggy bank, reports state.

Someone was assaulted at 1320 Ephesus Church Road at 8:18 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.