Police log for March 1, 2013

Someone broke and entered a residence at 103 Billie Holiday Court, between 7:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole Samsung stereo equipment, an Xbox, Sanyo stereo equipment and HP computer software, reports state. Stolen items were valued at $1,400, according to reports. The Xbox and Sanyo equipment were later returned, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 306 Chesapeake Way at 4:16 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person kicked in the door, causing $700 in damages, and also stole items, reports state. Stolen items included jewelry, valued at $12,550, a wallet, car keys and a laptop, according to reports.

Tyrreck Keijuan Byrd, 19, was arrested and charged with robbery, breaking and entering, and larceny at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was assaulted with a deadly weapon at 501 Jones Ferry Road at 7:40 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone lost a dog at 501 Jones Ferry Road at 6 p.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person lost a male Shih Tzu named Baby. Baby is mostly tan with a slight grey tint and a little bit of white fur, reports state.

Latarsha Shakedra Hill was arrested and charged with cyberstalking at 1703 N. Greensboro St. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.