Police log for March 20, 2013

Someone broke and entered vehicles at 1083 Burning Tree Drive at 5:27 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole bubble gum, valued at $5, Fruit Roll-Ups, valued at $10, and a Polaroid digital camera, valued at $150, reports state.

Someone heard gunshots at 2701 Homestead Road at 11:18 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle at 140 BPW Club Road between 6:30 p.m. Thursday and 11:47 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim said the back right window of his Jeep was broken. No items were missing, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 104 N.C. Highway 54 at 9:40 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim said he locked the rear door to the building at 9 p.m. Thursday. When he came to unlock the same rear door at 9 a.m Friday, the key would not work, reports state. The victim said he noticed a sticker that said “24hr door repair” and believes someone tampered with the lock and then put the sticker on the door, reports state.

Someone stole a wallet at 1401 W. Main St. between 1:55 p.m. and 2:10 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone damaged property at 101 Cobb St. at 3:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. A window on the west side of the residence was broken. Most of the glass from the window was outside, suggesting it had been broken from the inside, reports state.