Police log for March 21, 2013

Someone lost property at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person lost a light gold diamond bracelet, valued at $1,500, reports state.

Someone damaged a vehicle at 1720 Fordham Blvd. between 7:51 p.m. and 8:27 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damages to the vehicle were valued at $1,300, reports state.

Someone stole from Walgreens at 1500 E. Franklin St. at 10:41 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $100 worth of items and a shopping basket, valued at $5, reports state.

David James Morris, 22, was arrested and charged with assaulting a female at 203 Carver St. at 2:07 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized public property at Carrboro Town Hall at 301 W. Main St. between 4:39 a.m. and 10:26 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. Someone wrote “SHENANIGANS” in all capital letters in purple chalk on the steps of the building, reports state.

Someone reported a breaking and entering of a residence at 1549 Pathway Drive at 11:36 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. Sometime between March 1 and March 5, the victim said, two bicycles were stolen from the garage, according to reports. On March 12, the victim noticed money missing out of a safe box, reports state.