Police log for March 4, 2013

Someone embezzled money from Snap Fitness at 1848 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 1:19 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The owner said someone embezzled $1, reports state.

Someone shoplifted at the Great Outdoor Provision Co. at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 6:40 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a butane cartridge, valued at $5, reports state.

Someone damaged property at Chi Omega at 313 E. Franklin St. between 3:30 a.m. and 3:45 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threw an object into a window and broke it, reports state. Damages were valued at $250, according to reports.

Grant Christian Nabell, 21, was arrested and charged with burglary at 306 McCauley St. at 3:25 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Nabell used a blunt object as a weapon, reports state.

Someone was bitten by a dog at 124 Waverly Forest Lane at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person was walking when a brown and white dog bit him, reports state. The person was taken to a doctor for an examination for puncture wounds in his groin, according to reports.

Someone broke and entered a residence at 101 Rock Haven Road between 1:30 p.m. and 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole $60 and other items, reports state.