Police log for April 11, 2013

Someone stole items from 101 E. Weaver St. at 4:17 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person placed a bottle of wine in a laptop bag and left the store without paying. The person then sat at a table outside the business, reports state. When confronted, the person returned the bottle and said he forgot to pay for the bottle, reports state.

Someone was bitten by a dog at Hillsborough Road between 6:45 and 7:25 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone reported stolen items at 201 Rock Haven Road on Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person’s headphones were stolen from a common area between 3:45 p.m. and 3:50 p.m. March 28, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 501 N.C. Highway 54 at 7:45 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. A window was broken from the outside, possibly with a ball, reports state.

Someone stole a cellphone at 501 N.C. Highway 54 at 10:26 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim was walking her dog when a small dog got her dog’s attention, and it ran off, reports state. The victim put her phone down in the grass to go after her dog, and when she returned the phone was missing, according to reports.

Someone damaged property at 1007 W. Main St. at 12:26 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. Graffiti was painted on several surfaces at the victim’s property and on two street signs, reports state.