Police log for April 12, 2013

Someone damaged property at 700 Bolinwood Drive between 3:15 a.m. and 3:40 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged a bedroom window and made multiple attempts to contact the victim, reports state. Damages were valued at $150, according to reports.

Someone stole property from a vehicle at 211 Church St. between noon and 4 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person stole a laptop, valued at $500, and a GMAT review book, valued at $75, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 1000 Dogwood Acres Drive between 6:19 p.m. and 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke out the rear passenger window and stole $50 and a black diaper bag, valued at $280, among other items, reports state.
Damages to the window were valued at $300, reports state.

Someone damaged property at North Estes Drive at 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was fighting in the street and broke a car mirror, reports state.
Damages to the driver’s side mirror were valued at $500, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 1721 Fordham Blvd. between 7:45 a.m. and 9:17 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole 40 CDs, valued at $200, a cellphone, valued at $60, and prescription medication, valued at $20, reports state.