Police log for April 17, 2013

Someone shoplifted at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 9:20 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole two rib-eye steaks, valued at $28.47. The steaks were later returned, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Road between 2 a.m. and 7:07 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke the window of the vehicle and stole a radio, valued at $800, and a Garmin GPS, valued at $300, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 2 Cobb Terrace between 12:15 a.m. and 7:55 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a MacBook, valued at $2,000, and a North Face book bag, valued at $100, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 211 Henderson St. between 5 p.m. Saturday and 11:45 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person punctured a tire on a car, causing damages valued at $200, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between 5 p.m. Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.The person broke the front windshield of a car. Damages to the car were valued at $250, reports state.

Someone assaulted a female at 114 W. Franklin St. at 9:41 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person struck the victim in the face and neck, reports state.