Police log for April 19, 2013

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 359 S. Estes Drive at 10:17 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke the door while trying to kick it in, reports state.
Damages to the door were valued at $200, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 120 S. Estes Drive between 3:51 p.m. and 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person opened the vehicle and took items including the victim’s purse, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 511 Craig St. at 9:22 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The victim heard the person tamper with a window, reports state.

Someone stole a cellphone at 216 N. Roberson St. at 7:28 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The cellphone was valued at $400, reports state.

Someone was bitten by a squirrel at the intersection of Ironwoods Drive and Birchcrest Place at 10:27 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The squirrel attacked while the victim was walking a dog, reports state.

Two males fought at 100 W. Franklin St. at 10:56 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Nasir Keshawn Brown, 18, was arrested and charged with breaking into and entering a residence at 337 Erwin Road at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.