Police log for April 25, 2013

Someone damaged property at 800 Pritchard Ave. at 2 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person ran over a lawn. Damages to the lawn were valued at $100, reports state.

Someone was assaulted at the 100 block of E. Franklin St. at 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was pushed to the ground, reports state.

Someone assaulted a female at 300 E. Main St. at 10:11 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone stole an iPhone at 201 Rock Haven Road between 11:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

A dog bit someone at 302 N.C. Highway 54 at 8:15 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. Two Carrboro police officers were attempting to place a tan and white colored dog in their vehicle when the dog bit one of the officers, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 106 Primrose Lane between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious vehicle at 602 Jones Ferry Road at 4:01 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. The vehicle was parked and both side passenger side tires were flat, reports state. The owner of the vehicle was asleep at the wheel, according to reports. Officers woke the owner, who did not know how the tires were flattened, reports state.