Police log for April 26, 2013

Someone damaged property at 107 Cole St. at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threw a beer bottle through a window, reports state. Damage to the window was valued at $250, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 105 Cole St. at 6:41 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threw an object through a window. Damage to the window was valued at $100, reports state.

Someone shoplifted at 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 9:05 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person took a Budweiser beer, valued at $6.99, without paying, reports state.

Someone lost property at 11 Frances St. between 1:50 p.m. and 2:08 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person placed items on the roof of a car and lost them while in transit, reports state. The person lost a purse, valued at $50, a Samsung phone, valued at $300, and $400 in cash, among other items, reports state.

Someone stole property at 201 E. Main St. between 12:05 a.m. and 12:26 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole a white iPhone 5 and a green wallet, reports state.

Someone reported a suspicious condition at 1130 Hillsborough Road at 5:48 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.
The person said a man came to her door trying to sell a vacuum, reports state.