Police log for April 3, 2013

Someone graffitied property at 1775 Dobbins Drive at 10:57 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person drew graffiti on a bank, reports state. Damages were valued at $100, according to reports.

Someone damaged property at 1800 E. Franklin St. between 11:45 a.m. and 12:07 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person damaged a vehicle’s trim by unknown means, reports state. Damages to the vehicle were valued at $50, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered a residence at 119 Stinson St. between 5 p.m. and 11:17 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person opened an unlocked window and stole an Acer laptop, valued at $700, a Sony laptop, valued at $1,500, and an iPhone, valued at $500, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 300 E. Main St. between 4 p.m. March 23 and 9 a.m. March 27, according to Carrboro police reports. The graffiti appears to have been painted with a stencil, reports state. The graffiti was two large, red S’s, according to reports.

Someone committed misdemeanor larceny at 201 Rock Haven Road between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. March 26, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole a white iPhone with a white case. Because the phone was a recent purchase from her brother, the victim could not remember the phone number, reports state.