Police log for Jan. 16, 2015

• Someone broke and entered a residence through a bathroom window on the 200 block of North Graham Street between 7:10 a.m. and 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window and stole stereo equipment valued at $500 and a black beanie valued at $10, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny from a gym bag on the 100 block of Sprunt Street at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a Samsung Galaxy tablet, valued at $300, and two cosmetic bags, valued at $100, reports state.

• Someone forged a prescription at the Walgreens at 1500 E. Franklin Street at 3:05 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person tried to obtain controlled substances with the prescription, reports state.

• Someone spray painted items inside a gym storage room at Rashkis Elementary School at 601 Meadowmont Lane at 10 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused damage to the gym equipment room, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone committed misdemeanor larceny on the 500 block of West Main Street between 7 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole someone’s cell phone, valued at $600, from an unsecured locker, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats at 3:28 p.m. Wednesday at Thurston Bowles Building, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.