Students tell us: What is the best April Fools' Day prank?

Zelma Daatu

“My roommate is getting a pregnancy test and drawing a positive on the screen for her boyfriend on April Fools’ Day.”

Charlotte Costenoble

“All the seniors put Vaseline on all the hand rails, and it was disgusting. Anytime we would wipe it off, they would put more of it.” 

Joao Ritter

“(My friends said they won) free Michael Jordan meet-and-greet tickets and they had an extra one... (but) they gave it to our lame other neighbor.”

Paige Hunt

“We went to Winterfest in Florida, and the bus driver pretended to drive away while I was in Taco Bell. I started freaking out.”

Shiesha McNeil

“In high school, my friends and classmates decided we were going to pull a prank on our teacher by having a fake fight. The fight turned real.”

Brittany Hanks

“My sister and I were in our TV room and we ran out and screamed, ‘Mom! Dad! the TV is on fire!’ He saw it wasn’t on fire and was really mad at us.”

Ahmad Mosabbeh

“My roommates filled several cups of water and stacked them up around my bedroom and around my door.” 

Brandon Dorn

“(My mom) changed all the calendars to say it was April 2. So, I was freaking out, thinking I had wasted $100 to take the SAT and ruined my life...”

Zach Bolak

“One April Fools’ Day, I put soy sauce on my brother’s waffle and told him it was syrup.”