Police Log for Oct. 19. 2015

• Someone offered to sell drugs at 120 E. Franklin St. at 12:06 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person offered to sell people marijuana, reports state.

• Someone reported harassment at 140 E. Franklin St. at 11:51 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The men made sexual comments toward the victim, reports state.

• Someone reported someone broke into and entered a vehicle at the 300 block of Northern Park Drive at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole items worth $505 in total, including a laptop and a GPS, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered TRU Deli and Wine Bar with force at between 2 a.m. and 10 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person partially pried the door hinge loose, causing $15 in damage, reports state.

• Someone failed to obey a pedestrian signal at the intersection of Homestead Road and Weaver Dairy Road Extension at 12:48 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at 1801 Fordham Blvd. at 12:59 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an extension ladder valued at $250, reports state.

• Someone trespassed and caused a disturbance at 100 block of N.C. Highway 54 at 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.