Police log for Feb. 25, 2016

• Someone damaged property at a parking lot at 201 S. Estes Drive between 4:30 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, causing $150 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at a parking lot at 201 S. Estes Dr. between 4:30 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke in the front window, causing $150 worth of damage, and stole a Mickey Mouse wallet, valued at $50, and $25 worth of cash, reports state.

• Someone reported trespassing at the Starbucks at 103 E. Franklin St. at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone drove while impaired at 215 White Oak Drive at 11:52 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered Vapor Girl at 1821 Fordham Blvd. at 1:36 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person smashed the glass door, causing $200 worth of damage, and stole the electronic point of sale system, valued at $1,500, reports state.

• Someone committed a burglary at a residence on the 500 block of Cotton Street between 1:47 a.m and 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone lost property on the 300 block of East Poplar Avenue between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person lost their debit card and passport, reports state.

• Someone reported an animal nuisance on the 200 block of Old Fayetteville Road at 2:35 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person reported horses outside of their fenced pasture, reports state.