Your ultimate fall candle scents

To prepare for my future in investigative journalism, I recently took on quite the task: I ventured into Bath & Body Works to smell candle after candle until I compiled a list of the top fall candle scents. 

Champagne Toast

With a sweet aroma, Champagne Toast makes for the perfect candle to light while relaxing on a fall night, preferably with cookies baking in the oven and combined with Netflix binge-watching. It has vanilla notes while somehow smelling like a bakery. 

Warm Vanilla Sugar

One of the sweetest smells, this candle is pretty much like a wax cupcake. It smells delicious, and if you're careful you might burn the whole thing in one night. It smells that good. 

Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake 

This candle smells almost identical to the Cheesecake Factory, minus the smell of the families that drive Toyota Camrys. 

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 

This candle smells exactly like a cake as you're pulling it out of the oven. I would completely recommend this candle if you want a really sweet smell.

Pumpkin Pie

If you want your entire room to smell like a Thanksgiving dessert table this is the perfect candle. It smells exactly like pumpkin pie mixed with the great outdoors.

Harvest Gathering

This scent is really relaxed, rather than strong and sweet like the other scents in this list, but it's the perfect mix of wintery and fall. It smells like a Christmas tree mixed with vanilla. 

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl 

This candle smells like the perfect combination of a Salted Caramel Frappuccino and a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. 

@aIexishinnant

swerve@dailytarheel.com