Police log for Nov. 1, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering, larceny and automobile theft on the 400 block of Church Street at 9:21 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two laptops, a credit card and a 2002 Toyota 4Runner, worth a total of $11,010, reports state.

• Someone reported forceful breaking and entering of a residence and vandalism on the 2400 block of Sedgefield Drive at 12:22 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person threw a rock through a sliding glass door and entered the home, causing $1,000 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a residence on the 700 block of Tinkerbell Road at 8:19 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window attempting to break in, causing $500 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle and attempted larceny of a vehicle on the 200 block of Westminster Drive at 8:10 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a residence and vandalism on the 400 block of Walnut Street at 11:45 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged an insect screen and stole a flat screen television worth $1,000, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a residence and damage to property on the 400 block of Granville Road at 10:13 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a window and stole a television worth $500, reports state.