Police log for Nov. 28, 2016

• Someone reported fighting on the 1700 block of High School Road at 6:44 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny on the 100 block of Hamilton Road at 9:52 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person cut the screen on the house’s back window, valued at $25, with a knife and stole $1,150 worth of jewelry and money, reports state.

• Someone committed credit card fraud on the 100 block of Maddry Court at 1:05 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person presumably cloned the victim’s credit card in order to make purchases at a retail establishement, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny and possessed cocaine at the Food Lion at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 1:13 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two ribeye steaks, valued at $17.89 each, reports state.

• Someone committed vandalism on the 200 block of South Estes Drive at 1:50 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person keyed a vehicle on the passenger side, causing $1,000 in damage, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Steinmart at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 7:46 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole athletic clothes, valued at $24.99 total, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 200 block of Kirkwood Drive at 9:33 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.