Police log for Nov. 9th, 2016

• Someone reported trespassing at Bin 54 at 1201 Raleigh Road at 7:52 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of Stinson Street at 1:31 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported possession of drug paraphernalia on West Franklin Street and North Columbia Street at 2:48 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 3:27 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a disturbance on the 300 block of Mitchell Lane at 3:36 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An intoxicated person was arguing with other residents, reports state.

• Someone reported an attempted phone scam on the 100 block of Cricket Ground at 12:46 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 200 block of Schultz Street at 10:39 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a camping tent worth $50, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of a tip jar at Al’s Burger Shack at 516 W. Franklin St. at 9:29 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $100 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 6:23 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an Apple Macbook, a laptop case and a charger, worth $794 in total, reports state.