Police log for Dec. 5, 2016

• Someone reported abandoned property at Moe’s Southwest Grill at 110 W. Franklin St. at 8:09 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person abandoned a rolling bag, valued at $20, on restaurant property, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism on the 300 block of Aquatic Drive at 3:04 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person spray painted on a public building, causing $40 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 1800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 4:23 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a wallet out of a purse, reports state.

• Someone trespassed on Town of Chapel Hill property on the 500 block of North Columbia Street at 3:08 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported vandalism on the 200 block of Church Street at 1:10 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person vandalized the door by spreading feces on it and egging it, reports state.

• Someone committed alcohol violation on the 1800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 5:16 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person possessed an open container of alcohol on a public sidewalk, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Exxon at 1860 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 10:46 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a 18-pack of Miller Lite, valued at $14.99, and a pack of Newport Cigarettes, valued at $5.30.