Sunday July 25th

Storefronts shattered at Sup Dogs and former Tama Tea location

The storefronts of Sup Dogs and what was Tama Tea have been shattered. According to the Town, it seems no one entered the building, but instead through chairs to shatter the glass. Photos by Anna Pogarcic & Erin O’Rourke.
Buy Photos The storefronts of Sup Dogs and what was Tama Tea have been shattered. According to the Town, it seems no one entered the building, but instead through chairs to shatter the glass. Photos by Anna Pogarcic & Erin O’Rourke.

Update 11:13 a.m.: Sup Dogs tweeted security camera footage of a man throwing a chair into the door around 4:52 a.m. on Monday.

The restaurant is closed for lunch but will reopen for dinner at 5 p.m.

This is a developing story, check back for updates.

The storefronts of Sup Dogs and what was Tama Tea have been shattered. Town officials are currently unaware of exactly what happened, but they believe chairs were thrown through the windows.

"It doesn't appear that anybody entered those locations," said Ran Northam, community safety communications specialist for the Town. "We'll continue investigating and see exactly what happened, but looks like somebody threw a chair through the window."

Northam said officers plan to check video footage from the businesses and others in the surrounding area to continue the investigation.

The storefronts of Sup Dogs and what was Tama Tea have been shattered. According to the Town, it seems no one entered the building, but instead through chairs to shatter the glass.

Mail Home Edition 2021