DTH Sports at a Glance

Good morning, DTH sports fans.

Welcome back to DTH Sports at a Glance — your dose of sports news from the student journalists at The Daily Tar Heel. Every Friday, we'll let you know what's coming up and what you might have missed during the week. And on Monday, we'll catch you up on all of the games and news from over the weekend.

To sign up for our breaking news alerts or general daily newsletter, visit bit.ly/dthsubscribe. Share it with all of your friends who want to keep up with UNC athletics.

Trubisky shines in win over Delaware 

After being named North Carolina's backup quarterback in 2014, Mitch Trubisky patiently waited for his opportunity. In Saturday's 41-14 win over Delaware, his name was called — and the redshirt sophomore answered.

Read senior writer Mohammed Hedadji's story here.

Alex Olofson finds the score sheet

North Carolina senior Alex Olofson had only scored one goal in his career entering Saturday's match against Duke. But in the men's soccer team's 2-1 victory over the Blue Devils, he finally broke his personal scoring drought.

Read staff writer Jonah Lossiah's story here.

Tar Heels split first two ACC contests

In 2014, the North Carolina volleyball team lost only one match against an ACC opponent. But after winning its ACC opener on Friday against Virginia Tech, the Tar Heels fell to Pittsburgh to snap their streak.

Read staff writer Kiley Burns' story here.

Women's soccer remains undefeated

North Carolina senior Summer Green's goal in the 17th minute of Sunday's match against Wake Forest tied her for the team lead in that category and helped UNC improve to 10-0-1.

Looking ahead

• The North Carolina men's golf team opens play on Monday in the Primland Collegiate Invitational at the Primland Resort Highland Course in Meadows of Dan, Va. The tournament goes through Tuesday.