DTH Sports at a Glance

Good morning, DTH sports fans.

Welcome back to DTH Sports at a Glance — your dose of sports news from the student journalists at The Daily Tar Heel. Every Friday, we'll let you know what's coming up and what you might have missed during the week. And on Monday, we'll catch you up on all of the games and news from over the weekend.

To sign up for our breaking news alerts or general daily newsletter, visit bit.ly/dthsubscribe. Share it with all of your friends who want to keep up with UNC athletics.

Enjoying DTH Sports At a Glance? Send us your feedback.

Paige looks to come out of funk

Since scoring 30 points against Florida State on Jan. 4, North Carolina guard Marcus Paige is 3-for-25 from the field and 1-for-17 on 3-pointers. But despite the senior's recent struggles, Coach Roy Williams and the other members of the team know Paige will return to form.

Read Senior Writer Ben Coley's story here.

Women's basketball drops fourth straight

After opening ACC play with a pair of wins, the North Carolina women's basketball team has now dropped four consecutive games following a 75-63 loss to Wake Forest on Thursday night.

Read staff writer Kayleigh Payne's story here.

Looking ahead

• The North Carolina track and field team continues competing in the Tobacco Road Multis at 12:30 p.m. on Friday.
  • The North Carolina women's tennis team opens play in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Kick-Off Weekend against Yale at 1:30 p.m. on Friday at the Cone-Kenfield Tennis Center.
  • The North Carolina men's lacrosse team scrimmages High Point at noon on Saturday at Navy Field.
  • The North Carolina men's tennis team opens play in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Kick-Off Weekend against Indiana at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Cone-Kenfield Tennis Center.
  • The North Carolina women's basketball team plays Duke at 3 p.m. on Sunday at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
  • The North Carolina men's basketball team visits Virginia Tech at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday at Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Va. The game will be televised on ESPNU.