Pit Talk

That's what you said

The Daily Tar Heel debuted a new feature in today's print edition, a package on page 3 highlighting our favorite reader tweets, Facebook comments and photos. You're already engaging with us online, and we want to use that space each Monday to give you a voice in print as well.

You can participate by tweeting to @dailytarheel, posting to our Facebook fan page or emailing dthcampuspics@gmail.com.

Be sure to pick up a print copy. For now, here are some of the week's best UNC-related tweets:

• Alexotica: @dailytarheel I saw Glover give a wonderful reading of Langston Hughes poetry. At the Q&A after, the questions were all about Lethal Weapon. Fri 22 Jan 16:39
  • Avenlea: Why is this happening to me?! RT @dailytarheel: Ed Davis' status for tonight's game uncertain due to an ankle injury 
  • Phildaquila: What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the well or the bell or the stone walls or the crisp October nights. #unc 
  • KUhoosier10: We debated the Top 5 NCAA Programs of All-Time. I went with: 1. #UCLA 2. #North Carolina 3. #Kentucky 4. #Kansas 5. #Indiana.. #KU #IU #UNC