Pit Talk

Some #winning Halloween costume ideas

<p>Halloween on Franklin St. Photo from <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/slazebni/1843108748/">slazebni</a> on Flickr Creative Commons.</p>
Buy Photos

Halloween on Franklin St. Photo from slazebni on Flickr Creative Commons.

Fall break is next week, and do you know what that means? Halloween is right around the corner! Whether you’re heading home or staying in the Hill, fall break is the perfect time to start piecing together your costume before you head out to Franklin.

If you don’t have a costume yet, don’t fret. Here are some ideas to get you started.

Charlie Sheen

Who wouldn’t want to be a total freakin’ rock star from Mars? Throw on some khaki shorts, a two-toned button-down shirt and let that tiger blood course through your veins all night long. #winning

Voldemort

It might be a little costly if you want to be convincing, but grab a black sheet, a hair cap and some makeup (to hide your nose of course) and you could make one terrifying He Who Must Not Be Named. It might be worth it just to give people awkward hugs.

Party Rock Robot

Grab some cardboard, paint and a shiny jacket with matching pants and you’ll be one dancing machine. You could even impress your friends by learning the shuffle.

Pregnant Beyonce

All you need for this look is a dress, some heels and a pillow or other rounded item to create a baby bump. Of course, you could use a deflated ball if you want to play off of the rumors alleging the star’s pregnancy is a sham.

Rebecca Black

Embrace your inner tween and spend the night partyin’, partyin’ by dressing up as the YouTube sensation. Just wear jeans and a nice top with a wig (if you don’t already have straight black hair) and you’re good to go! Halloween may not be on a Friday, but you can still have fun, fun, fun, fun.

Don’t worry about spending too much on your costume. Thrift stores are a great source for all of your costume needs. Take a trip over to Time After Time and check out their selection of costumes and clothing.

Remember: the more creative, the better. Happy haunting!