14. But what if I want to incorporate Crying Jordan and Duke's first-round tournament loss to the 14-seed Mercer Bears on March 21, 2014 in a 12:15 game at PNC Arena in Raleigh, in which the Blue Devils held star Bears guard Langston Hall to only 11 points but shot just 36 percent from the field in a 71-78 loss, eliminating Duke from title contention?
Of course you can.
15. Do you have any of the mascot? Maybe done subtly, so a Duke fan might be confused at first and have to do a double take as they scroll through these countless memes?
Yes. Just look at those eyes.
16. I am also interested in lampooning emoji culture.
So are we.
17. I want to clown Duke for more than basketball.
Now, you can Crying-Jordan the entire Duke University campus.
18. Even its most cherished landmarks??
Even its most cherished landmarks.
19. I want to say the entire Duke experience is terrible.
The Daily Tar Heel welcomes thoughtful discussion on all of our stories, but please keep comments civil and on-topic.
Start the Presses!
Help The Daily Tar Heel start the presses for the new academic year here at UNC. Your tax-deductible donation keeps independent journalism alive in Chapel Hill. Donate to our Start the Presses campaign now.