This post doesn't need a whole lot of pretense. We hate Duke. So here are 21 original Daily Tar Heel "Crying Jordan" memes (one of which we animated). Feel free to download and go crazy.
Don't ever say we don't serve our readers.
Thirteen Crying Jordans, one for every player:
We don't know who's going to need to be clowned the most, but you can be ready for anything.
14. But what if I want to incorporate Crying Jordan and Duke's first-round tournament loss to the 14-seed Mercer Bears on March 21, 2014 in a 12:15 game at PNC Arena in Raleigh, in which the Blue Devils held star Bears guard Langston Hall to only 11 points but shot just 36 percent from the field in a 71-78 loss, eliminating Duke from title contention?
Of course you can.
15. Do you have any of the mascot? Maybe done subtly, so a Duke fan might be confused at first and have to do a double take as they scroll through these countless memes?
Yes. Just look at those eyes.
16. I am also interested in lampooning emoji culture.
So are we.
17. I want to clown Duke for more than basketball.
Now, you can Crying-Jordan the entire Duke University campus.
18. Even its most cherished landmarks??
Even its most cherished landmarks.
19. I want to say the entire Duke experience is terrible.
We rate it 4.5 Crying Jordans.
20. The entire Duke philosophy must be ridiculed.
What's Latin for "Lehigh?"
21. You forgot Coach K!
Oh, did we?
To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.