Tar Heel Life Hacks

Where to do your holiday shopping

We all know the holidays are steadily approaching, and it’s that time to start searching for gifts for your friends, family, that person you talked to once that said they got you something, and most importantly for you. So in light of holiday mayhem, here are 5 of the best places to do your online shopping:

For cute quirky gifts: Target

You can absolutely never go wrong with target. Target has an enormous variety of products, and irresistible deals during the holiday season that are impossible to ignore. Not only are they impossible to ignore but they are way too cheap to pass up. Sign up here for their promotional emails for more info.

For all things christmas: Hallmark

Hallmark is definitely the ideal place to shop online if you’re looking for something seasonal or festive to buy as a gift. Their products encompass everything from Santa Claus to Frosty the Snowman. So rejoice in the christmas cheer and “Tis the Season for Savings” with Hallmark. Join their promotional email list here.

For anything and everything: Macy’s

Macy’s is extremely popular within the Christmas scene for obvious reasons. They have ongoing sales on every item during Christmas time ranging from handbags to jewlry to bed and bath Macy’s has it all. Sign up here to receive promotional emails (if you sign up now you save 15%)

For unique gifts: UncommonGoods

This is the perfect online shopping place for amazing holiday gifts for unbelievably low prices. They have a plethora of gifts that you won’t find anywhere else such as shark socks and face mugs. Face mugs are exactly what you think. Perfect gift for grandma. SIgn up for their promotional emails here to hear about all their weird but fun products during their holiday sale.

For last minute gifts: Etsy

Etsy is certainly a go-to place when you are looking for any last minute or quick gift for someone close to you. They have a variety of small and low priced gifts, that are extremely easy to order through their website. They offer a variety of products and continuously remain a friendly buyer/seller website. Join their email list here for new promotional offers.