It’s that time in the semester folks ― midterms are upon us, all your responsibilities are piling up and everything you have to deal with is somehow due on the same day. Thankfully, the DTH is here to help you deal with the stress when everything is going wrong all the time.
- Listen to a playlist THE Carol Folt made.
DJ CFolt is here with some funky fresh tunes to save the day.
- Swipe into the dining hall and don’t leave until you’ve hidden all the cookies you possibly can in your to-go cup, bookbag, pocket, etc. Eat all of them.
- Rewatch The Puppy Bowl
- TREAT YO SELF with a free cupcake from the Carolina Union staff
- For you lucky sons of guns who are 21+, take one night off to recover from the horrible, horrible week you’ve had and go bar hopping. Or just drink at home and watch a movie. Or drink anywhere you want, I guess. You’re 21. Live it up.
- To get serious for a minute, talking it out with someone when you’re stressed will actually help you so much more than you think it will. It’s hard to take care of yourself during college, so don’t be afraid to ask for help every now and then.
- Get out of the dorm Get some fresh air. Though it may be miserably cold right now, on one of the rare warm, nice days go outside and soak up some Vitamin D. It actually will make you feel better.
- Work out. I’m sorry to turn into your mom and nag you to work out every time you’re bummed out and definitely don’t have time to work out, but it will help.
- Color. Because ~science~ proves coloring mandalas relieves stress, sit down with some crayons and a juice box. If you’re reliving your kindergarten coloring days, might as well go all out.
- Just breathe. It’s hard right now, but you were smart enough to earn a spot at this school, so you’re smart enough for whatever your professor might throw at you.