Emily Caroline Sartin

Media

Retired US Marine Corps Captain Larry Greenwold accepts a token from Captain Marc Stern at the annual Veterans' Day Ceremony hosted by UNC RTOC at the UNC NROTC Naval Armory Monday, Nov. 12, 2018.

veterans day rotc

Head coach Karen Shelton celebrates with the UNC field hockey team after a 5-2 win against Michigan during the second round of the NCAA Tournament Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 in Karen Shelton Stadium.

field hockey ncaa round 2

The UNC field hockey team celebrates after scoring their fifth goal against Michigan during the second round of the NCAA Tournament Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 in Karen Shelton Stadium. UNC won 5-2 to advance to the final four.

field hockey ncaa round 2

Senior midfielder Ashley Hoffman (13) celebrates after scoring the second goal for UNC against Michigan during the second round of the NCAA Tournament Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 in Karen Shelton Stadium. UNC won 5-2 to advance to the final four.

field hockey ncaa round 2

Senior midfielder Ashley Hoffman (13) compete for the ball against Michigan forward Tina D'Anjolell (6) during the second round of the NCAA Tournament Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 in Karen Shelton Stadium. UNC won 5-2 to advance to the final four.

field hockey ncaa round 2

UNC field hockey huddles before the game against William & Mary in round one of the NCAA Tournament at Karen Shelton Stadium Friday. UNC field hockey is advancing to the second round of the tournament after defeating William & Mary 4-0.

field hockey huddle

Forward Marissa Creatore (33) celebrates after assisting Catherine Hayden (8) in scoring UNC's third goal against William & Mary during the first round of the NCAA Tournament in Karen Shelton Stadium Friday. UNC field hockey advances to the second round of the NCAA Tournament after defeating William & Mary 4-0.

marissa creatore

Senior midfielder Malin Evert (15) competes against William & Mary midfielder Cara Menges (20) during the first round of the NCAA Tournament at Karen Shelton Stadium on Friiday. UNC field hockey advances to the second round of the NCAA Tournament after defeating William & Mary 4-0.

malin evert