Emily Caroline Sartin

Media

Duke first-year guard Tre Jones (3) attempts to block a three-pointer by UNC graduate guard Cameron Johnson (13) during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Cameron Johnson Duke ACC

Duke first-year forward RJ Barrett (5) blocks UNC senior forward Luke Maye (32) during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Luke Maye Duke ACC

Duke first-year forward RJ Barrett (5) blocks UNC first-year forward Nassir Little (5) during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Nassir Little Duke ACC

Duke first-year forward Zion Williamson (1) attempts to block a layup by UNC first-year forward Nassir Little (5) during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Nassir Little Zion Williamson Duke ACC

First-year forward Nassir Little (5) dunks against Duke during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Nassir Little Duke ACC

Duke junior forward Jack White (41) attempts to block a shot by UNC graduate guard Cameron Johnson (13) in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74. 

Cam Johnson Duke ACC

First-year guard Coby White (2) goes for a layup against Duke during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74.

Coby White Duke ACC

First-year forward Nassir Little (5) takes a shot against Duke during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74. 

Nassir Little ACC

Sophomore forward Garrison Brooks (15) dunks against Duke during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74. 

Garrison Brooks Duke ACC

UNC senior forward Luke Maye (32) and Duke first-year forward Zion Williamson (1) dive for the ball during the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C. on Friday, March 15, 2019. UNC fell to Duke 73-74. 

Luke Maye Zion Williamson Duke ACC