Police log for Feb. 27, 2017

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of Church Street at 12:38 a.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported lost property on the 200 block of West Franklin Street at 1:48 a.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person lost a collection of credit and identification cards, reports state.

• Someone reported a towed vehicle on the 100 block of Columbia Place Drive at 11:05 a.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The vehicle was improperly parked, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered on the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 1:21 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person tore off plywood in order to enter the residence, reports state.

• Someone reported road rage on US 15-501 Southbound at 1:45 p.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person intimidated the driver by closely following and driving aggressively, reports state.

• Someone reported help unlocking their vehicle on the 500 block of North Street at 4:59 p.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person locked their keys in the vehicle with their dog inside, reports state.

• Someone reported a tow dispute at the Panera Bread on the 200 block of West Franklin Street at 6:17 p.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The dispute was a verbal one, reports state.

• Someone reported a robbery on the 800 block of Pritchard Avenue at 9:07 p.m. Feb. 18, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The suspect used a gun to take $300 in cash from the victim, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism and trespassing on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street at 11:15 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported someone entering an employees-only area and damaging a lockbox valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone solicited without a permit on the 800 block of Kenmore Road at 2:10 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at the Harris Teeter at 210 S. Estes Dr. at 5:31 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole three packages of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! cookies from the grocery store valued at $4.29, reports state.