Police log for March 10, 2017

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with force at the 5600 block of Old Chapel Hill Road at 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person kicked open the front door and stole $11,792 worth of items, including virtual reality glasses, a drone and four watches, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering at the 100 block of Windhover Drive at 1:33 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the victim’s residence but took no property, reports state.

• Someone was trespassed at the 100 block of Stinson Street at 4:38 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person laid in his neighbor’s driveway behind his car and refused to move when asked, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the SunTrust Bank at 1775 Dobbins Dr. at 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole items, valued at $1, from a security deposit box, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering and injury to real property at the 100 block of Williams Street at 7:20 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person broke a window, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party at the 100 block of Blackwood Drive at 11:53 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person at the 100 block of Spring Valley Road at 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.