Police log for April 18, 2017

• Someone broke into and entered a business with no force on the 100 block of Saluda Court at 4:50 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person entered the building and took a television, valued at $800, reports state. 

• Someone reported larceny of a bicycle on the 400 block of West Cameron Avenue at 2:29 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the victim's bicylce, valued at $200. The bicycle was recovered and returned to the victim, reports state. 

• Someone reported larceny from a motor vehicle on the 300 block of McDade Street at 12:54 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole body spray, a CD wallet, an auxiliary cord and a road atlas, valued at $280 in total, reports state. 

• Someone committed alcohol violations and disturbed the peace on the 300 block of Lindsay Street at 10:56 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was shouting, cursing and creating a disturbance while intoxicated with an alcoholic beverage, reports state. 

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of Cotton Street at 11:15 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 11:33 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone reported larceny of a stop sign at the intersection of West Cameron Avenue and Kenan Street at 10:28 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a stop sign, valued at $100, reports state. 

Thanks for reading.

Read more in Police and Crime ReportsCrime and public safety