DTH at a Glance

DTH at a Glance: Too Much Pizza

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

In case you guys didn't know, Domino's ran a heck of a deal this weekend. They were giving 50% off of ANY PIZZA.

So, on Friday night, my friends and I did what any cool kids do and ordered a ton of pizza. I mean, we sure weren't going to order from the recently deceased Toppers restaurant. 

Unfortunately, we got a little too overzealous and ate probably more than any human should. So, in order to avoid more regret, we put the the rest in the fridge and called the evening to a close.

Former UNC basketball player Jalek Felton chose a similar strategy when he chose to abandon the world of college hoops to play for Slovenia. Felton was suspended from the University this past spring. 

The Rundown

• Ever want to be a little more like Leslie Knope? Chapel Hill is helping citizens get up close and personal with their city departments with a new program, The People's Academy. 

Meme Monday

It was real hard thinking of memes today. Y'know, sometimes the creativity is just stunted. Maybe it was because of the pizza. This is so sad Alexa play Despacito. 

Things to Do

• July 16 - Food Truck Flicks - Stavi's Sandwiches and a movie are the perfect way to get rid of the Monday blues. It's like dinner and a movie, but hipper and outdoors. (Levin JCC)
  • July 16 - Cuban Salsa Classes - No partner? No problem. These dance classes are open to everyone and want to get your hips moving. Maybe you'll find a partner there... (Triangle Dance Studios)

" You said that I was done. You were wrong because the best is yet to come."

Kesha