Police log for Jan. 27, 2017

• Someone broke and entered The Pointe at Chapel Hill at 100 Saluda Ct. at 10:17 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the gym and removed three televisions, valued at $900 total, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle at the 100 block of Songbird Lane at 5:32 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed vandalism at the 300 block of Colony Woods Drive at 8:14 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person knocked over a Trump sign and American flags, causing $10 in damage to the landscaping, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 7:17 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole Rayban sunglasses and Nike basketball shoes, valued at $225 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 10:21 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a wallet, valued at $35 total, reports state.

• Someone committed drug violations at the 1600 block of East Franklin Street at 2:53 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was driving after drinking and had marijuana inside the vehicle, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of a firearm at the 1100 block of N.C. 54 at 12:57 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the firearm, valued at $449, reports state.

• Someone committed shoplifting at Underground Printing at 133 E. Franklin St. at 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a pair of UNC leggings, value at $29.99, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered a vehicle on the 100 block of Kenan Street at 3:00 p.m. last Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole over $1,000 worth of jewelry and watches, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the Walgreens Pharmacy on East Franklin Street at 7:11 p.m. last Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole one bottle of beer, reports state.

• Someone trespassed at the 1700 block of Fordham Boulevard at 6:10 p.m. last Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.