Sunday September 25th

Police log for April 10, 2017

• Someone committed larceny from an automobile at the 200 block of Perkins Drive at 7:16 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the victim’s front left tire, valued at $150, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered into Alltran Health at 1611 E. Franklin St. at 10:33 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person forced a shed door and damaged property, causing $100 in damage, reports state.

• Someone was drunk and disruptive at the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was yelling, throwing money and blocking a sidewalk while intoxicated, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the 700 block of Trinity Court at 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the victim’s temporary registration plate from her vehicle, valued at $1, reports state.

• Someone shoplifted at the Food Lion at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person concealed two spiked lemonades, valued at $3.99 total, and partially consumed them inside the business, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny from a vehicle on the 100 block of North Street at 10:55 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a backpack, which contained a laptop valued at $1,200, from an unlocked car, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022