Wednesday December 7th

Chapel Hill Police Reports: Feb. 16 - Feb. 19

Buy Photos
  • A larceny was reported at the 100 block of W. Franklin Street at 3:02 p.m. on Saturday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect attempted to conceal two pairs of headphones valued at $19.95 each from Target. 

• A breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle were reported at the 100 block of E. Longview Street at 6:50 p.m. on Saturday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect broke into an unlocked car and stole car keys, an Apple laptop charger valued at $50, two notebooks valued at $5 each, a calculator valued at $50, a North Face backpack valued at $75 and an Apple Macbook Pro laptop valued at $1,000.

• A breaking and entering with force was reported at the 100 block of Ledge Lane at 9:03 p.m. on Sunday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect pried open a window and stole 500 wheat pennies valued at $1,000, $200 in cash, a jar of change valued at $20, two watches valued at $4,500, a jewelry box valued valued at $100 and pearl earrings valued at $100.

• A larceny from a motor vehicle was reported at the 5000 block of Fordham Boulevard at 8:20 a.m. on Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect broke a window and stole drilling equipment.

• A larceny was reported at the 100 block of E. Franklin Street at 1:44 p.m. on Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect stole a UNC jersey valued at $80.

@ampogarcic

Anna Pogarcic

Anna Pogarcic is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Tar Heel. She is a senior at UNC-Chapel Hill studying journalism and history major. 

Next up in Crime and public safety

Next up in Public Safety

Next up in City & County

Next up in The OC Report

Next up in Chapel Hill Police

Next up in Community members attend inaugural Chapel Hill-Carrboro Juneteenth events

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review