Prepare yourselves — the OC Report is going to look a little different starting this week.

Those of you who have been longtime readers of our newsletter might have noticed an announcement we made earlier this month. Over the summer, we received a grant from Strowd Roses, and we are very excited to be able to put it to use.

Starting this Friday, Sept. 20, the OC Report will have its own section of our print newspaper.

That’s right, in addition to receiving news straight to your inbox on Monday morning, you can also pick it up from one of our blue boxes on Fridays. It will have all the features you’ve come to love — the community feature, column and bulletin — along with the news you need to know.

Along with the print page, our newsletter is also getting an update. It will have a new, fresh design starting Monday, Sept. 23 that’s meant to make your reading experience as streamlined and enjoyable as possible.

We on the City & State desk want to be your source for local news, so I wanted to use this column to keep you in the loop. And as always, we want to hear from you. If you think we should add to our newsletter, want us to cover a story or submit your own column for our OC Voice section, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Anna Pogarcic

Anna Pogarcic is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Tar Heel. She is a senior at UNC-Chapel Hill studying journalism and history major.