DTH at a Glance

This one's for Gryffindor

Reading Harry Potter was the best thing I've ever done to impress a boy. (Eating a salad was the worst.)

I've known I was a Gryffindor since forever. Even though I'm afraid of a lot of things (spiders, snakes, the dark, ghosts, sheets with holes in them, regular sheets), I am Very Normal, and everyone knows Gryffindors are the normal ones.

Inspired by ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend that used to happen on holidays but now happens twice a lunar cycle, find out what Hogwarts house you belong in based on your major. 

— Kelsey

QUICK HITS

• Got extra diapers? Cool, I'm not gonna ask why! Bring them to Carolina Breastfeeding Evidence Based Education and Support. They're holding a diaper drive to provide diapers to low-income families.
  • Clean Jordan Lake volunteers aim to make Stinking Creek a little bit less, well, stinky. Look at these photos!
  • There's a new local rapper in the mix, y'all! He's a Kenan-Flagler Business School admissions counselor by day and (J) Rowdy by night. Tell your suitemate from sophomore year he has a chance, too!
  • "The Hunting Ground," a documentary that looks at at sexual assault and its effects on college campuses (including UNC) will be screened on campus tonight.

IN CHAPEL HILL NEWS

There's a new movie theater at University Place. It shows lots of fancy art films and apparently has cool, reclining seats. Move over Graham Memorial — there's a hot new nap spot in town. And this one has lobster rolls.

IN SPORT NEWS

The UNC football team is, like, really good at converting third downs. That's a good thing, especially compared with other teams. Hey, did you know we have a sports newsletter?

IN THE BOG

Waiting for the Board of Governors to make a decision on who the next UNC-system president will be is like waiting for the weather to be a high of 77 degrees — it might happen on Friday, and it's been a little shady.

IN THE BLOGS

José Valle and Sam Sabin, resident Selena Gomez experts, break down her new album track by track. There's a song for every situation, even "for when you need to realize you are a sun and the solar system revolves around you."