Jubilee concert will end at 9 p.m., includes a Final Four watch party

CORRECTION: A previous version of this story misstated the entry requirements for the watch party. The watch party after the concert is open to everyone. The story has been updated to reflect

At around noon today, the Carolina Union Activities Board announced they would be hosting a Final Four watch party after the 2 Chainz Jubilee concert, which is scheduled to run from 8 to 9 p.m. on Saturday. 

The Final Four game starts at 8:49 p.m. and will be screened on a jumbo LED screen on Hooker Fields, according to a press release from CUAB. 

The release said that because there is no opening act, 2 Chainz will be able to take the stage promptly at 8 p.m and that the show cannot start earlier due to insufficient staffing.

"We hope that this new addition to the concert schedule will alleviate any stress for students wanting to attend the concert and also support the UNC men’s basketball team," the release states. 

Admission to the post-concert screening of the basketball game is free and will include food and refreshments.

Earlier in the week, CUAB said the factors that played into scheduling the Jubilee concert included availability of the artist and of the venue, making the only two dates avaliable April 1 or April 15, which is a UNC Spring Holiday.

This story will be updated throughout the day.

@sarahvassello