DTH at a Glance

DTH at a Glance: C'MON, JOEL

Truthfully, Danny is still waiting for his soul to return to his body from Saturday night's game. We'll be back to regularly scheduled anecdotes tomorrow morning.

— Danny

QUICK HITS

• ICYMI: 2 Chainz is performing at Jubilee this year, and UNC's cosmic karma for booking Chase Rice last year is slowly on the rise.
  • The UNC Office of Undergraduate Admissions is now gunning to personally call every first-year who's accepted to UNC during early admissions.
  • The quad was covered with 1,400 lime green flags on Friday to raise awareness for the 46 percent of four-year college students who are grappling with mental health conditions at UNC.
  • Dunkin' Donuts is coming to Franklin Street this summer, and my little mid-Atlantic heart is internally screaming.
  • Gov. Roy Cooper just signed his first bill into law, reducing the number of UNC-system Board of Governors members from 32 to 24 by 2019.

IN DAILY CRIME

Someone was reported for trying to fight at The Library at 2 a.m. on Wednesday. Another person was reported for arguing with a cashier about getting change back for lottery tickets.

IN CAMPUS NEWS

The first rule of Carolina Capoeira Club is: Don't talk about Capoeira Club. Not actually, but that felt like a fun throwback allusion. The club is aiming to teach UNC students about the practice of a Brazilian dance-inspired martial art.

IN THE SMITH CENTER

Joel and Isaiah came through for us all in Saturday's 90-83 win over the Blue Devils. Also, Justin Jackson is 2017's ACC Player of the Year. Casual.

IN OUR OPINION

An allegation or conviction of sexual assault doesn't end a man's career. And that's a pattern that needs to end — especially for all the survivors who've risked their reputations to seek justice.